Most CEOs have remarkable skills and gifts to enable their visions — but financial management is frequently missing from their toolbox.
What is Holding You Back?
You started your business because you saw an opportunity others didn’t, and had a vision for building something incredible. Are you there yet? Are you on track? Are profits and cash flow where you expected? Are you doing what you love to do vs. what you have to do? What’s keeping you from realizing your full potential? If it’s a lack of financial acumen, New Life CFO can help.
Get Back to What You Love — and Move Your Business Forward.
At New Life CFO, we provide financial and accounting leadership tools and know-how so you can get back to building your business. New Life CFO is a Fractional CFO Consulting Firm that works with CEOs to radically increase the value of their businesses, without making a radical investment. We partner with small to mid-market companies, providing your business with experienced operating CFOs who are available on a part-time (fractional) basis.
What Makes Our Fractional CFOs Different?
Beyond financial expertise, Our CFOs have exceptional operational experience. We don’t just assess the situation and give advice; we roll up our sleeves and help make things happen. We share an entrepreneurial spirit — and we are committed to helping your company succeed. Our operating CFOs will work with you to build your business’s value, delivering the following results:
- Increase profits and cash from your existing business.
- Build infrastructure to make it easier to run your business.
- Provide metrics that will help to identify opportunities and issues, involve your leadership team, and hold them accountable to making your vision a reality.
- Give you visibility into your performance for the next 12-36 months.
- Show you where potential potholes are, and help you to avoid them.
- Raise cash, get financing, and negotiate loans.
- Build your company’s value so investors and buyers will be willing to pay larger multiples for your business.
- Identify and eliminate cash-draining products and activities, refocus resources, and negotiate with vendors and creditors in the transition. (We will roll up our sleeves to design and implement a turnaround plan that is more insightful than simply cutting costs.)
- Provide exit planning and management services. We’ll manage and coordinate the demands of buyers, bankers, CPAs and lawyers so you can continue to run your business.
By combining experienced financial experts and intelligent analytical technology, we provide CEOs with an unmatched platform for success.
All New Life CFO clients can automate their financial and operational reporting by implementing our Dashboard Suite. This powerful tool enables you to cost-effectively monitor critical aspects of your business’s performance. Keep apprised of financial health, key performance metrics, operating efficiencies, sales performance relative to goals and more.
Quickly assess performance relative to:
- Financial Ratios
- Sales Performance
- Competitors (Competitive Benchmarks)
- Bank Covenants
- Cash Flow Drivers
- Predictive Trends
- Operational Productivity Metrics
- Other Key Performance Indicators
Working Capital Optimization Tools:
Harvest cash from your balance sheet by optimizing working capital, and permanently reduce accounts receivable, with the following tools:
- Slow Pay Root Cause Analysis
- Billing & Collection Process Improvement
- Credit Management Outsourcing
- Professional Collection of Tough Accounts
- Inventory Optimization
- Vendor Consolidation and Renegotiation of Terms
Investor Corral (Coming Soon):
Gain visibility with qualified, interested investors — while keeping your confidential information secure — with New Life CFO’s Investor Corral, coming soon. This unique portal will give you the opportunity to showcase your company’s financial strengths, helping you sell your business faster, and for greater multiples.